Ridgefield, Washington
3.8
Interest Rate

Lots of negative reviews for sure, but I had a different experience. Did not like the pressure during the pitch, but 5 years later, I am up 15,000 from where I would have been in my other mortgage thanks to continued low rates.

Because of my skepticism, I have followed my old loan's amatorization and my new loan's amatorization. No comparison, as I am way ahead. We have had one rate change last February, but the loan stayed at 2.5%. This February it will stay at 2.5% for another year.

We will be up 20,000 by next February. I don't think it will raise 1% each year even starting next year, but if it does, we will always stay ahead. Our monthly payment has been about 500.00 each month, however much more money goes to principal than interest. We do go ahead and pay a few hundred dollars extra each month.

No doubt that this was a great decision on our part. There have been two changes in companies, but truly, I don't really care.

Reviewer is in happy mood. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good quality of mortgage investors corporation loan. Mortgage Investors Corporation needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned mortgage investors corporation loan in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Mortgage Investors Corporation. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Pnc Bank.

Comments