Yeah,same M.O. with mine,but when we were finalizeing the paperwork,they 'charged' me 2 % points,to the "refinance"price by over $7000.00,and I told him I wasn't comfortable with paying that much to refinance a loan that was supposed to make my "payment's"cheaper,also with the primise of a "fixed" loan that I could "re""refinance"after three yrs.to an even Better rate,argueing with her over the phone about the "cost" of this refi.So I also caved,took the loan,figuring if it was a rip-off,the gov. would help me make it right,& then they Sold the account to Ocwen Loan serviceing,and now it's "freedom mortgage"how do they do business like this and Not get caught by the .Gov for deceptive practice's??Still screwed.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a partial refund as the author lost $7000. This person is overall dissatisfied with Mortgage Investors Corporation. The most disappointing about mic va loan at Mortgage Investors Corporation was did notlike highpressure tactics Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Pnc Bank that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Mortgage Investors Corporation.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Loans and Mortgages category for more informed decision or compare Mortgage Investors Corporation to other companies on our site.

Comments