Mortgage Investors Corporation Scam
Mortgage Investors Corporation Scam! Ehh gad, what now batman? No, seriously though, this company just screwed me over big time. They came to my house after almost 30 minutes of me resisting on the phone. I'm so angry with what they just did to, let me just start from the begging.
About 3 months ago I started getting calls from an 866 number which I normally ignore as they are almost always telemarketers. After about 4-5 days of them calling at minimum 3-4 times a day (one time they called 7 times in one day) I finally picked up and found out what they were calling for. They wanted me to refinance my home loan with them. I politely told them that I was not interested and asked nicely to be taken off the list. The rep on the phone at mortgage investors promised me it would be taken care of.
The next day I get another two calls from them in the morning and then one in the evening that I finally picked up. I said that I was not interested and she said that I just had to give her a few minutes to explain the program and that if I don't like it after that they will never contact me again. So I agreed to let one of their senior loan officers come out to my house the next day.
When he showed up he was well dressed and manicured, the way snakes usually look. He was peddling something totally different then what the rep on the phone told me. This is when I started to realize that this company, mortgage investors corporation, was a scam. He was a real smooth talker but when it came down to the paperwork, I could see that it was actually an Adjustable rate mortgage just pretending to be a fixed rate. You see what they tell you on the phone is that it's a fixed rate but in reality it is only fixed for 3 years. After that it goes up 1% every year.
This is how our country got into the mess that we are in now and I'm appalled that this company is still in business. And we aren't even to the best part yet.
I had just had my wisdom teeth pulled out and was on vicadin, so obviously not in the right state of mind. The loan officer promised that all I was signing was something saying that I had been given a good faith estimate when really I was signing to make a deposit directly from my bank account. They stole close to $4k from my bank account and told me that it was their money now and the only way I could get it back was to refinance with them and that it would be rolled into the loan. Mortgage Investors Corporation forced me to make a real tuff decision that day and unfortunately I made the wrong choice.
Two weeks later we had another appointment to do the finalizing of the paper work (hey I could not afford to lost that $4k at the time and I figured I would just refinance back to a fixed rate in a few years). After that I got one phone call from them asking for an additional %1,500 but then after yelling at the rep for a few minutes he said he had made a mistake and hung up on me.
Just today I finally get a bill from mortgage investors corporation scam, on the same day I also get a letter from another mortgage company telling me that mortgage investors has sold my loan to them and that I owe them another months payment on top of that. This is all *** and and I'm sick of companies like this screwing over the little guys. It's really messed up. Mortgage Investors Corporation, I hope you die and burn in ***.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Loans and Mortgages
You May Also Like
- "August 2005 I moved to a home known as 24XXX Cruise Circle Dr. Canyon Lake, CA. 92587. In February 2007 I purchased the home. In 2010 my mortgage company GMAC..."
- "Scott Allan / Scott Karosa FINED $7500 by NV Div of Mortgage Lending Scott Allan (formerly-known-as) Scott Karosa is ordered by the Nevada Division of Mortgage Lending to pay a fine..."
- "WARNING! Please do not do business with SPENCER HOO, THE HOO GROUP, or OCLOFTGUIDE.com. I made the mistake and would not wish this on my worst enemy. The last 16..."
- " I met Mr. Todd and his assistant Gene Kelly, from Todd Homes at the home to be inspected. The process took about 2 hours which seemed to be through...."
- "Sharon Clements Yesterday January 28th 2016 I went shopping at the Wal-Mart in Tampa Florida at 1505 N Dale Mabry Hwy. I went shopping without my husband for the first time..."
- "Discusgolfmuseum.com and Mike Doran are a total Scam. You can find the profane, psycho, nut job Mike Doran at theis address:Disc Golf Museum1425 Angelina BendDenton, TX 76205His Phone..."
- "This was my first time ordering from fanatics only to learn to just buy from the actual nba store or lakers store next time. They sent me a woman's kobe..."
- "Brand new Avenger leaks every time it rains. I bought it 6 minths ago from McGeorges RV and have had numerous leaks every time it rains. The manufacturer will not..."
- " I purchased a puppy from Petland South Semoran in October 2016. I paid 2,400 Needless to say I fell in love with my puppy the moment I saw him. So..."