Mortgage Investors Corporation Scam
Mortgage Investors Corporation Scam! Ehh gad, what now batman? No, seriously though, this company just screwed me over big time. They came to my house after almost 30 minutes of me resisting on the phone. I'm so angry with what they just did to, let me just start from the begging.
About 3 months ago I started getting calls from an 866 number which I normally ignore as they are almost always telemarketers. After about 4-5 days of them calling at minimum 3-4 times a day (one time they called 7 times in one day) I finally picked up and found out what they were calling for. They wanted me to refinance my home loan with them. I politely told them that I was not interested and asked nicely to be taken off the list. The rep on the phone at mortgage investors promised me it would be taken care of.
The next day I get another two calls from them in the morning and then one in the evening that I finally picked up. I said that I was not interested and she said that I just had to give her a few minutes to explain the program and that if I don't like it after that they will never contact me again. So I agreed to let one of their senior loan officers come out to my house the next day.
When he showed up he was well dressed and manicured, the way snakes usually look. He was peddling something totally different then what the rep on the phone told me. This is when I started to realize that this company, mortgage investors corporation, was a scam. He was a real smooth talker but when it came down to the paperwork, I could see that it was actually an Adjustable rate mortgage just pretending to be a fixed rate. You see what they tell you on the phone is that it's a fixed rate but in reality it is only fixed for 3 years. After that it goes up 1% every year.
This is how our country got into the mess that we are in now and I'm appalled that this company is still in business. And we aren't even to the best part yet.
I had just had my wisdom teeth pulled out and was on vicadin, so obviously not in the right state of mind. The loan officer promised that all I was signing was something saying that I had been given a good faith estimate when really I was signing to make a deposit directly from my bank account. They stole close to $4k from my bank account and told me that it was their money now and the only way I could get it back was to refinance with them and that it would be rolled into the loan. Mortgage Investors Corporation forced me to make a real tuff decision that day and unfortunately I made the wrong choice.
Two weeks later we had another appointment to do the finalizing of the paper work (hey I could not afford to lost that $4k at the time and I figured I would just refinance back to a fixed rate in a few years). After that I got one phone call from them asking for an additional %1,500 but then after yelling at the rep for a few minutes he said he had made a mistake and hung up on me.
Just today I finally get a bill from mortgage investors corporation scam, on the same day I also get a letter from another mortgage company telling me that mortgage investors has sold my loan to them and that I owe them another months payment on top of that. This is all *** and and I'm sick of companies like this screwing over the little guys. It's really messed up. Mortgage Investors Corporation, I hope you die and burn in ***.be14c72
You may also like
- "Thousands of complaints online about Ocwen Loan Servicing out right stealing hard working Americans money. Here's a racket for you. Buy a customer's loan. Tell the customer that the first payment..."
- "I was recently approached by Hawkeye Management for business loans. Once we reached the application stage, it changed into LenCred. It seems the two are the same company. One representative..."
- "Mr. Shriram Iyer of B S Hydrocarbons, Office Address : 303, Kane Plaza, Mindspace, Off New Link Road, Malad [ W ], Mumbai 400064, India. Tel: 28771888 / 28714344, Fax:..."
- "OST called me after I "started" not even finished and submitted the application online. Which was my first red flag. Then when the women called me and told me they..."
- "I bought a ballet in Aerosoles. In the store assistants do they job well. I like they, but sometimes I saw what is inside. OMG! See my pictures, please. The..."
- "Purchased Commercial gooseneck lighting for outdoor sign lighting and for my exterior seating area and awning lighting purposes. After 15 days I finally received my order. I ordered all the..."
- "My complaint is against Surface Solutions & Design and its owner/operators, Peter M. *** and Lucie R. Elmer, for being deceptive about their product and the absolutely terrible floor installation..."
- "The breeder (Tami Foster) has at least 30 dogs in her house. When I went in the front door they all came running & barking. I watched them..."
- "The resort posts very beautiful pictures about its location but in fact it does not have any beach since it is located on a swamp area while it takes..."